Dental veneers are customized shells that are wafer thin and cover the flaws on the front surfaces of your smile. They provide a simple solution to discolored, cracked, chipped, or misaligned teeth, and can help you achieve the smile you have always wanted.
We invite you to consider the many benefits of dental veneers and how they can improve your smile:
– The tooth coloring of dental veneers enables them to provide your smile with a natural appearance.
– The porcelain that makes up dental veneers is gentle enough to not harm or inflame your gums.
– Porcelain dental veneers are resistant to tooth staining.
– You can choose the shade and coloring of veneers to improve dull or discolored teeth.
– The process of placing dental veneers is very conservative and simple, as well as virtually painless.
If you would like to receive dental veneers, we invite you to schedule a consultation with our skilled dentist, who would be happy to examine your smile and determine if your smile would benefit from veneers. If this is the right cosmetic solution for you, we can begin treatment right away.
The overall procedure for dental veneer placement may require 1-3 visits to our office so that we can assess and prepare your smile, submit the necessary information to the lab to have the veneers created, and then cement them to your smile.
For more information about dental veneers in Dennison, Ohio, contact Complete Dental Care at 740-229-4180 today to speak with Dr. Alyssa Dillon.